Julie C. ReddanM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ent And Sinus
- Head And Neck Surgery
Dr. Reddan completed her undergraduate work at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, MN. She received her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School, and then completed her General Surgery and Otolaryngology residency training at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. After her training, she returned to her home state of Minnesota, and started her practice at ENT Specialty Care in 1999.
Dr. Reddan enjoys the medical and surgical management of general ENT diseases and disorders in both adults and pediatric patients.
In her free time, she enjoys running, biking, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- University of MN-Duluth Medical School 1990-1992
- University of Minnesota Medical School 1992-1994
- General Surgery Internship Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH 1994-1995
- Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery residency Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH 1995-1999
- Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Practice Website: www.entsc.com